- Cassese Initiative – The Beginning of an Academic Career and the Cassese Prize, Oct 21, 2016, 1 page.
- Just Security – Blackwater’s Unsung Heroes, Mar 18, 2015, 1 page.
- ICTJ Debate – Corporate Impunity: A Startling Ethical Anomaly, Mar 5, 2015, 1 page. Debating impunity with:
David Tolbert, the President of the International Centre for Transitional Justice
Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
Michael Ignatieff, Harvard Professor and Human Rights Scholar
Betty Murungi, Former Commissioner, Kenya Truth Justice and Reconciliation Commission
Aryeh Neier, Founder of Human Rights Watch and former President of the Open Society
Fatou Bensouda, Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court
- Opinio Juris – Debate on my article, The Turn to Corporate Criminal Liability for International Crimes: Transcending the Alien Tort Statute, N.Y.U. J. Int’l. L. P. (2014), 78 pages:
- Just Security – The Blackwater Trial: Part 2 – Two Legal Issues, Oct 27, 2014 (with Sara Gray).
- Just Security – The Blackwater Trial: Part 1 – Two Factual Issues, Oct 24, 2014 (with Sara Gray).
- Just Security – The Trial of Ex-Blackwater: An Overview of the Competing Stories, June 20, 2014 (with Sara Gray).
- EJIL Talk! – “Specific Direction” is Unprecedented: Results from Two Empirical Studies, Sept 4, 2013
- Opinio Juris – Corporate War Crimes Begin, Nov 14, 2013
- Opinio Juris – “Specific Direction” Would Lead to an Acquittal in the Zyklon B Case, Aug 17, 2013
- Opinio Juris – “Specific Direction” is Indefensible: A Response to Heller on Complicity, June 12, 2013
- Opinio Juris – NYU JILP Symposium: New Thoughts about Barayagwiza: Reactions to Policing International Prosecutors, April 5, 2013
- Opinio Juris – The ICTY Loses its Way on Complicity – Part 1, April 3, 2013
- Opinio Juris – The ICTY Loses its Way on Complicity – Part 2, April 3, 2013
- Opinio Juris – Lubanga Decision Roundtable: Lubanga in Context, March 18, 2012
- Opinio Juris – Debate on my article, The End of “Modes of Liability” for International Crimes, Leiden J. Int. L. (2011), 74 pages